[ When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Struck in reverse ]
Fix You - Coldplay
Today drama performance for LSA. Super nice! It's quite smooth! And the response we got from the audience was nice! =D Before everything start, I run up and down like no body's business. Tired like crap now. Manage to stay awake 'cause drank coffee just now. =D
But running for drama is actually quite shuang. =D Just that it's super tired after that. Everyone was tired after the lsa performance. Tomorrow is SYF le! Jiayou ELDDS! =)
Hope that we'll at least get a silver! I think we will ba! Must have confidence. But I think that this time is really should get a bronze all the more.
Anyway, tomorrow missing English and Chinese tests. And combine today and tomorrow, missing 4 periods of Amaths. Die le. Hope that I won't be lost when I start lesson again. Ah. Damn sian.
Ohya! Got a lot of people birthday coming! =D April birthday people like all cluster together. Lol! All their birthday is either on the same day or a day or two before each others. Funny lar.
Oh! Photos from Mr Phang's and Mr Chan's birthday is still in my camera. =D Group photo for Mr Phang's is with Mr Phang. Lol! Must get from him soon! The celebration was really great. Feel like meeting again! Haha!
Actually, I realise I'm laughing a lot this year. As in seriously. Only got certain times like sad. =D That's good ba. Laughing rocks. =D
Ah. I want watch The Dark Knight! Lol! Freaking random. Haha! Thinking of 6h very own 'Dark Knight'. Lol! Our class is like freaking bad but it's ok. =D Miss the Dark Knight. Ok I should stop it. Bet she's like thinking 'Idiot Yifang' when she's reading this, or she'll be laughing like mad, or at least smiling like mad. 'Cause I'm kinda smiling like mad now. Crazy lar. Smiling to the computer screen.
I want to meet 6H again! Addictive lar! Haha! I miss Jiawan and Yifan and Jialin and Kamin too!!! Hope that there'll be a Damily outing soon? June holidays!
Oh shit. MYE is coming. Next Monday is English oral. Damn. Very long don't have English oral and it feels quite weird to have it again. Really hope I'll do well. Don't want to screw MYE.
I love English old songs lately! Haha! I love English songs in general! =D trying to listen to some Chinese songs but they are only those that are really super nice. To me lar. English songs rocks! I want to have a big collection of song from last time til now. It's cool! But need money first, which somehow I'm shortage of. Ok, technically I still have money but then I spend it on food quickly. I'm eating a lot of quite expensive food lately. But expensive food are nice! So I don't mind. =D
Ok, I'm being freaking random. Ah... Feel that I'm slacking a lot lately. Sleeping at wrong times. And awake at wrong times too. Last week was the most worst sleeping timing. Almost everyday I sleep is by accident. So called accident 'cause all I actually wanted to do is lie for awhile.
Alright, tomorrow is going to be a long day. Must have energy! I love masks and full black outfit and bare footing! It's cool lar! But the masks stinks.
~Listening weird random songs found on my computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment