[ As I, Turn Up The Collar On My
Favourite Winter Coat
This Wind Is Blowin' My Mind
I See The Kids In The Street,
With Not Enough To Eat
Who Am I, To Be Blind?
Pretending Not To See
Their Needs
A Summer's Disregard,
A Broken Bottle Top
And A One Man's Soul
They Follow Each Other On
The Wind Ya' Know
'Cause They Got Nowhere To Go
That's Why I Want You To Know ]
Man In The Mirror - Michael Jackson
I realise it was a long time since I put lyrics on my blog. =D So yep, this song. Super nice!
Changed my blogskin. =D Maybe changing again. Lol. But I doubt will have time to change le.
Anyway, the photos of the BBQ won't be out soon. Lol. I really don't like my computer. Super lag and slow and I think there is virus somewhere. Irritating. I think I pass the memory card to someone to post ba. The photos are really comic! =D
Ohya! Watch Transformers yesterday with Feli, Puiling and Jeslyn. Nice lar that show! It's funny! And Feli and I never doze off! Haha! =D Ah. Suddenly miss some people. Lol.
Ok ba. I must get starting on my Geog homework. 5questions. And there is LORMS. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment