Happy birthday Singapore~! Though I'm late by a few days. Haha! I want to type a better entry but time doesn't allow. Ok it does but I shd control. And I'm using my phone to blog too. Haha! Desperate. But yes, I'm proud to be a Singaporean even though there may be flaws and all but no place is perfect. As long as it's your home, it will always be your home. No matter where you go, this is where you will always return to at the end of the day; your home.
And Lee Kwan Yew!! Haha! Funny story of my friend and I being so emotional abt it. Heh. We are retards but hey, he is one heck of an important man to Singapore and seeing him on NDP just makes it somehow touching. HAHA! I don't know why also. Ok maybe 'cause of those stupid rumors stuffs. Really don't get pple and rumors sometimes. Can be really annoying.
Anyway, yes, here's something that I kinda thought of randomly just now. Haha!
Friends who give you strength to pull through this period of time. Who encourage you and support you even when you feel like giving up. Friends who help you in small ways and subtlety, who help you even though they may not be around you always. Friends who make you laugh until your stomach hurts, until you are tearing and all. Friend's who just really matter and are hell of an important to your life. And especially during this time when you need them.
Yes, I'm glad that I have such friends with me. People who will always be there with me, helping me through it all, walking beside me and not in front or behind me. Thankyou, all you lovely people, for being my friend. =)
I really sure hell miss many people. And being in the same sch doesn't mean that I don't miss them too. =/ but yes!! As long as we know that we have each other in our minds and will support and give each other strength from time to time. =)
Okkk I'm going to get back to my awesome geography notes. It's bloody thick. And I feel like sleeping. =/
No comments:
Post a Comment