I was at the train station waiting for the train when I saw the train conductor and I don't know why I have this sudden thought of how important it is to love the job that you do. Take the train conductor for instance. His job isn't exactly as fun having to go around checking people's tickets and stuffs. Maybe the pay is good but yea, even if the pay is good, I still think it's very important to love the job that you do. Finding joy in just whatever you are doing no matter how boring it can be.
Of course, if you realise that you are truly no happy with it no matter how hard you try to love it, then maybe it's time to leave the job and find a new one. But somehow I believe that if we psych ourselves to love the job, we will eventually find the great and wonderful things about it. Yes yes, finding some positivity in a negative situation. Hahaha sometimes I really think I'm too overly positive but it truly makes you a happier person? But of course there are times when you can't help feeling pretty annoyed with yourself when you find situations where you just feel really down.
But okay ah, good thing is that I really cannot stay sad or angry for long. Somehow it will always pass by very quickly so I guess that's a good thing.
Anyway, once again I digress HAHA but okay I guess this job thing is pretty real 'cause I'm gonna graduate next year and entering the workforce truly scares me. You really don't know what will happen but I guess I just hope everything will fall into place somehow. But yes, I'll worry about that in due time.
Right now, Netherlands awaits hehe or rather, Europe awaits HAHA seriously very excited and yes, I'll try to blog more and update my life and give people chance to stalk. Tsk tsk.

No comments:
Post a Comment