Friday, 6 March 2009

6th March

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOONTIANG, PEIXUAN, JUNHAO!!

(so cool right? 3 pple same bitrhday!!)

5th March

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIAMIN!!

4th March

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAEQA!!

3rd March

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZILE!!

Freaking cool right? 6 pple birthday next to each other! 3 side by side then another 3 on the same day! Haha! March is like got hell lots of pple birthday!

Anyway, COMMON TEST IS OVER!
Feel freaking relax now. Dunno why this time common test stress like mad. And I confirm doing very badly for it. Screwing Physics big time.

Oh and my class is really geniuos class! Chemistry almost the whole class got 40 and above over 50marks! Freaking smart right? Lol! 3S1 is a nice class! All nice pple are inside. =D

My chinese got a2! Haha! Feel quite happy ba! But then jiang lao shi was like saying those nv get 80 and above shd like be sad. Lol! But I'm really happy with an A2! Hope next time can get A1? =P

SS got 14/25. Quite low. Ok, it's like just pass. But I guess I should be happy that I pass ba. Must do way better next time.

The rest getting back on Monday ba. Hope I'll do well for both the maths. I heck phy 'cause it's a sure fail. English hopefully get a2 at least. GEOGRAPHY! I want get good results for geog! But very scared also.

Oh heck it! It's all over! No point brooding over it! Just must do better next time =D

Lol! That's so positive. Haha!

Anyway, tomorrow going watch movie!! Hopefully still watching ba! Got a lot of nice movies I want to watch now. And really very long never watch movie le. The last one was Twilight and Yes Man! Haha! Two movies in one day! Hiong.

I want to meet up with 6H! Lol. Monday saw Jiamin on the bus!! Then we kinda force her go plaza with us. Haha! Then we crap until quite late. Haha! Then I think one of the days we saw weiting and joanna. At plaza also. Haha! Then today we saw Jinghan! Cool lar! This week keep seeing pple! =D

This week is actually quite a nice week even though got CT this week. Lol! I'm starting to like chinese lessons. Haha! Ok lar, we sit in exam seats then I move to beside Felicia and infront of Sweden. Then Jordan move up also. 4 of us crap like mad down there. Haha! Qiaofen, Puiling, Jiesi, Junyuan also sit around there! Fun lar! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment