Rainbow outside my window.
It looks freaking nice! Rainbows are nice. =D
Today get back Common Test Results. Physics screwed until very badly but kinda expected that I'll screw it. The rest are still ok. Still left English which I think will be getting back tomorrow.
Pe was tiring today. Really don't like skipping rope. Totally suck at it. Lol. Lousy right? So old le still don't know how to skip well. Haha! Oh well, who cares. =D
I want to read a lot of books! Haha! Somehow there's a lot of nice books to read now. Movies also! I want to watch a lot of movies! Hope that can watch again soon 'cause there's really a lot of nice movies to watch! =D
Holidays coming. But it's already quite packed. Damn lar. Everything clashing together. Damn irritating. Hope can seriously find time to go out. =D
This year got a lot of movies to watch also! Hope can watch them! Ah.. I want a lot of stuffs. Actually I've got money to buy, but I can't seem to buy stuffs for myself. Lol. I'm weird lar.
Ok, I'll continue my show. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment