Tuesday, 16 February 2010

I See You - Leona Lewis

[ I see me through your eyes
Breathing new life, flying high
Your love shines the way into paradise
So I offer my life
I offer my love for you

And my heart was never open
And my spirit never free
To the world that you have shown me
But my eyes could not envision
All the colours of love and of life evermore
Evermore ]

I See You - Leona Lewis

I watched Avatar on Sunday with my family. The movie is freaking awesome. Now I know why it got so many awards. We watched it 3D too at Lido. The effects are awesome! Just that we had to split up 'cause a lot of people went to watch the movie that day too. But it's worth it! It's really damn nice movie. =D

CNY this year was nice ba. Took quite a few photos but I'm too lazy to post now. Went to my dad's side family on the first day. I realise it's really cool how both my grandparents of both sides are the main pple in the family. So we just go to their house and stay there and wait for other relatives to come. Lol! Randomly realisation.

So yep, first day went to my paternal grandparents' house. Played like crap with my cousins. Lol. I really played that kinda thing. Haha! Fun ba! Took photos too. =D I'll post some of them next time. Went to watch Avatar at night with my family!

2nd day of CNY, we went to my maternal grandparents' house. Eat and talk with the relatives. Had steamboat and stuffs. Ok lar, the most coolest thing of the 2nd day of CNY is that we went to Malaysia and set up the fireworks! =D

Our relatives in Malaysia brought fireworks for us to go see. So we went there and watch the fireworks. It was really very nice! It's like on top of you that kinda thing. And we get to play with those mini ones. My grand-uncle brought A LOT of those fireworks stuffs that we can't play in Singapore. It was really awesome! Took some videos too. Very very nice. =D

I will try to post up photos next time! That is see when I'm free. Lol. CT coming soon! But never mind ba! At least had a rather fun CNY this year. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment