If you notice, there is actually a star in the middle. Cool right? =D
February is here! This week had been lol. Life is like that now. It's fun yet tiring and you really feel like why is it that we can't really enjoy ourselves to the fullest.
Lessons aren't really that boring. But sometimes really feel tired. Lol. Stayed back everyday this week I think. Woah, seriously whole week.
QUALITY OF LIFE! We really don't have it. Ok today I'm in good yet lousy mood. Lol. Now my brain isn't functioning well. I should really sleep soon but my hair is wet.
Ohya! The debaters won this round! =) Congrats! =D
Drained out everyday! I hope next week will be a better week! =D CNY coming! Meeting 6H soon and going to have reunion dinner or lunch or breakfast with 'family'! =D
We are Sec 4 students and we are playing family tree. But it's fun lar. =D A form of distressing. Lol. I keep hitting pple lately with the majong paper. Oh shit. It's all used up already. Sucks, I can't hit pple anymore.
I hope our class will do well for CNY deco. Lol. I love they all for helping with the deco! You guys totally rock! =D Nisa, Boontiang, Peixuan, Eleanor! Ok, got a lot more people helped out too! 4E1 =)) But really lar, it's ok if we don't win ba. For me, it's the enjoyment of doing it. Lol. It's fun leh. But tiring too. Lol. We actually spend a lot of time doing it. Ok ba! Hope we will win something. =)
I shall end my post with a song that I have to use to do homework for moral ed. =D
[I think I should know how to make love to something innocent
without leaving my fingerprints out, now
L-O-V-E's just another word I never learned to pronounce
How, do I say I'm sorry ‘cause the word is never gonna come out now
L-O-V-E's just another word I never learned to pronounce]
Starstrukk – 3OH!3 feat. Katy Perry
Hope to see 6H back at Zhenghua next friday!! =D Miss all of you all lar!
No comments:
Post a Comment