Went to the Harry Potter Exhibition with these people on the 21st Sept! After Sweden ended his prelims. =D
Lol! Lazy to type more. But I realise that I never upload photos from Harry Potter. Heh. Aiya, I shall be nice and print for you all when I have the time. HAHA! Okok, I'll something nice for you guys. =D They are so annoying yet so important and simply great lar. Heh. Somehow we are just meant to annoy the freak out of each other and be annoyed with each other. With a rather stupid yet awesome name of Agents. Heh.
OHYA!! Thanks to Eunice's friend, we managed to get 4 free tickets!! So going for the exhibition, we only needed to pay $2.50 each? Heh. But ok, our lunch wasn't cheap since we decided to eat at MBS which was a horrible choice 'cause the prices were really jacked up by A LOT. And somehow, I don't know how, I managed to get them to come to BPP for dinner. =DDD One of the rare few days they decided to be nice. Or rather Junyuan decided to be nice. =D But yep, had a great time with them. Though we talk nonsense more than we talk useful stuffs. Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment