Saturday 4th May 2013
- Flight to Incheon Airport
- Incheon Airport to Honggik University Station
- Check in to our guesthouse - Hongdae Guesthouse
Mandate shot outside the Departure Hall! =D
This annoying woman who couldn't go for the trip. Tsk tsk. But ok, technically, she's the one losing out a lot. Haha!
Our passports~ Haha! And air tickets!! SQ~~~ =D
Had to wait for our flight until 2.30pm! We were like a bunch of super high and excited kids at the airport. Haha! And the airport is quite empty at that time. I think pple usually don't take day flight. So we were really running around and all. Haha!
All our cool shoes with Lingli's sports shoes. HAHA! This girl is damn funny lar. She really rather comfort than anything else so she just wore sports shoes. Haha!
Final photo on the plane before we took off to Incheon Airport!!! =DD
I was so excited and happy to sit on the flight because there were a billion of movies and shows to watch lar!!! I wanted to die. Lol! Because there was really a lot of movies but limited time to watch. Haha! And and, the seat beside me was empty!!! HAHAHA! Damn shiok lar. My legs just went up and all comfortable naturally. Haha! And I had two pillows and two blankets. Heh. Yes, I really enjoyed my flight. =D And the last time I took SQ was to Japan in 2008. So that was about 6-7 years ago? Haha! So yes, I was very very excited. =D
And the food was good also!!! HAHA! I'm feeling all excited now while I recount about it. =D It was really an awesome flight. Haha! I watched Gangster Squad and 3 episodes of Modern Family. I think I watched one more movie but I forgot already. Lol! And watched a bit of Friends. I wanted to watch Sliverlining Playbook but I want to watch that movie with super good quality so I decided not to. Haha! Yes, I'm really an excited kid on the plane. Haha!
The view from the plane was awesome!! Because our flight was aftnoon flight, we managed to catch the sunset in the plane. =D Super pretty.
The sky always looks awesome when you are in the plane. =D
Haha! We tried to take a photo inside while it was around night time but it looked quite horrible. Haha! YL asked the air steward for a deck of cards and we played dai di! We were super restless all 'cause we were super excited. Haha! And ohya!! You can see the stars!!! Damn pretty!!! =D It's really super awesome lar. Haha! I like flights that has transition from day to night or night to day.
So at around 10plus PM, WE REACHED INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT!!! =DDD
We look so happy~ Haha! And lol, we became all retarded and ran towards the immigration counter. And all the people there were staring straight down at us when we reached and all laughing and out of breath. HAHA! Yes, we kinda made a crazy fool out of ourselves but we were in another country where no one knew us so it's fine. =D
Hoodie!! And Mad jumping at the back. She is always jumping, that little kid. =D
Since Eun took this photo, I shall upload it. Haha! Me collecting my luggage. Haha! She wanted to take everyone taking their luggage but she only managed to take mine. Lol!
The subway station where our guesthouse is located near to!! And my hand. =D It's super convenient lar!! From the airport, we took a direct subway to the station straight! Just that it took about 30mins to 1 hour but it's fine. Haha! We saved so much money. =D Haha!
We really super budget for this trip. We travelled everywhere by the subway because it's really super convenient and the only time we took the cab was the last day from our guesthouse to the airport because we really had too many things to carry to the airport. Haha!
T-Money! It works like Ezlink card so we all knew how to use it well. =D And it's so much nicer looking than our Ezlink card!!!
Us on the train~ It was really quite empty so lucky for us. Haha! And we can eat on the train!!! Lol! This I'm really happy about because we can't eat in the MRT in Singapore. Haha! I know it's something small but it feels nice to be able to eat when you want to. HAHA!
Us and our luggage~
Because Eun wanted to be special, so she sat opposite us.
She's really the most glam woman I have ever encounter. =D
We finally reached Honggik University Station!! I forgot what time we reached but I think it was really quite late? 1am plus I think. So from the station we had to walk quite a long way underground to reach our guesthouse!
Eun and Mad were competing with each other to see who runs faster with their luggage. Lol! Yes, the things they do. =D
We braved the cold outside and finally reached our guesthouse!! Hongdae Guesthouse!
Sharon, YL and I stayed outside while Eun and Lingli went to get the code and stuffs. Yes, we don't use keys! Haha! It's really the Korean kind of apartment where you type in the code to enter. HAHA! YESS I'm loving all these 'cause it's like coming into a Korean drama. HAHA!
And we went into our guesthouse!! Haha! It has two levsls!!! =DD I have a fetish for two levels stuffs. Haha! The photo above is the bottom floor and the photo below is the stairs leading up to the 2nd floor. HAHA! I think my excitement shows on my face. LOL!
I think we never really take a proper photo inside our guesthouse. Lol! Ok, more photos of it will show in the later posts I guess. Haha! But it was really a very comfortable place. We didn't make use of the 2nd floor though 'cause we figured that we should all sleep together and the first floor is more convenient.
Our heater! Haha! It looks super cute. =D
So that's about it for the first day. Lol! Even though this isn't official the first day but oh well. There is really too much to post already!!! So 2nd day shall be the official day when we got out to the streets of Korea~ Haha!





















No comments:
Post a Comment