Okay, Ryan Gosling's gif is off context. BUT he's really good looking hehe
But anyway, patience. I know that someday, that guy who I'm just supposed to be with will come and everything will fall into place slowly. I know that yes, ultimately, God really has His plans for me and that yea, good things are worth the wait. Like my current internship. And many more things that happened in my life thus far. So yea, I guess this having a boyfriend thing needs patience too. Haha!
But of course, there are times when you really just feel really sick and tired of waiting for things to happen. I realise in this case, guys sometimes have the easier end in that they can be the one pursuing stuffs. Of course, not saying girls cannot but it's harder sometimes 'cause I don't know. That rejection thing. But I remember having this conversation with my guy friend before and yes, they fear the rejection too. This society ah. Societal norms. Damnit.
So you wait. Or be more proactive. But how proactive can one be without being too obvious? I honestly have no idea sometimes. Like all these strange things in life. I guess one thing that I hope will be clear is that when it's the right one, you just know it. That there is just this difference that makes it all clear. That yea, things will just fall into place slowly. Slowly but surely. Patience, Yi Fang. Don't let things get into your head.


No comments:
Post a Comment