'Cause I have stalkers eagerly waiting for my post, awaiting what I have to say abt them and correcting my grammar every line in the sentence. Bloody stressful but also can't be bothered so deal with sleepy and bad English. Tsk. Mock some more I'll private this blog and deprive you guys of this joy k.
Anyway, so finally went overseas with these kiddos. I'll post a detailed one over the weekends 'cause right now I'm sleepy but suddenly feel like posting HAHA But yeaaaa, I'll post detailed one I guess 'cause idk I just have the mood. And maybe 'cause we didn't take super load of photos so it's pure memory. Because they suck at wanting to take photos and ok, I also didn't have my DSLR to randomly spam.
ANYWAY, so of course it was a great trip. Because yea, the company is always all that matters. And it's with the people I first made plans to travel overseas with but only finally did after some many years later. Haha! We really suck. But I guess what's truly more amazing is that even after all those years, we actually still finally did. It's really better late than never. And I'm so glad that we managed to push for this trip. Or rather me. HAHA Ok lar, I won't take full credit for this trip because yea, even if I push and no response also no use.
That's why I guess this friendship with them is truly incredible? Not just for that fact that we have been friends for so damn long. I guess it's just amazing how our friendship just gets stronger and stronger as we grew older. While many friendship go the opposite way, our friendship went the right way. And it's so damn rare. To have your childhood friends as friends you know are the ones who will grow old with you. Friends who grew up tgt with you and will continue to grow with you.
Yes, it's too soon to say but honestly, I'm quite confident of this friendship because freaking hell, how many years already but we are still here going overseas tgt? And I guess I'm just really thankful to have found this group of humans in primary school. And actually kept in contact with them over the years.
They are so damn worth the effort and I guess it's really kinda something I'm quite proud of? 'Cause yea, it's really boast worthy to say that you are still close friends with your primary school friends. Hehe. But yea lar, as in besides the boasting, it's rare to find friends who you know so well that HTHT is useless. HAHA ok fine, we are also very boring people with not much very interesting life. That's why we are friends. Haha! But yea sia, let's all up our game soon and have much more interesting stories to share with each other and update each other about.
But I really realise, I know them so well that I really don't need to bother having an actual HTHT session? It's scary ah. Haha! But it's kinda truly. It's like you just know each other's habits and quirks and fears and hopes and dreams. Without having to actually say it out?
And also our annoyance to each other. Haha! That's why they are truly family to to me. Okay ah, I say this ten million times already. But yea, I can really be mad comfortable with them. Like how I am at home. Like hair freaking messy I don't give no shit. Or idk, they are really just sisters and brothers to me. Little ones hehe. I realise I really oldest with them LOL Not say they ever tried me differently or specially. Tsk. I'm just like the planner of the group. They really lucky I like to plan shit like this. Lol! Not very good at it but I'll try my best to improve.
I don't know how I managed to type so much but yes, I'll continue next time with whatever photos that we actually did take.

No comments:
Post a Comment