Sunday, 13 September 2015

all I know


[ And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies
The beautiful kind, making up for lost time,
Taking flight, making me feel right
I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now ] 
Everything Has Changed - Taylor Swift Feat. Ed Sheeran

Truly can't wait for exchange and take really great photos. Heh. And of course travelling around really beautiful places. First, need to find some time to really plan everything. It's scary thinking about all the planning that needs to be done but okay, I'm still more excited than scared.

Also, miss those days where you really just relax and don't have to worry about anything much. Just doing stuffs because you want to. And enjoying each moment. Kinda miss internship though I'm sort of still on internship. Haha! But it's different though 'cause now it's just tiring having to go sch on 3 days and work on 2 days. I think I'm crazy but I guess it really forces me to manage my time better. Though I'm still quite horrible at doing that so good luck to me ah.

I just hope that this sem would be alright. Somehow. There are really just so many things going on that I'm legit confused sometimes. Hard to even keep up with my own life. Ok not really, it's just legit exhausting though.

OHYA I COMPLETED NITEBIKE!! HAHAH honestly quite proud of myself 'cause the last time I exercised was very very long ago. I wanted to run for the past few weeks to prepare my body for Nitebike but of course, me being me, I say only. Hence, I really didn't train at all. So yes, my thighs truly hurt during and after Nitebike. But I still completed it~ Haha! Yes, honestly quite proud of myself. And super thankful for my group which is actually just 5 of us (Feli, Swe, Gab, YX) plus 2 GLs 'cause everyone else dropped out. HAHA So okay lar, it's really quite fun 'cause it's with people I know and can be a burden to. I think I legit was the burden of the group but okay lar, they are really great people and honestly very reassuring to cycle with them. =D

Time, patience, fate. Keep calm, don't rush. Let's see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment