Friday, 25 September 2015

Things I learn while studying for Social Psychology. Haha! It's really a super interesting mod and I actually really enjoyed reading the textbook. Generally, I like all my modules this sem. They are all very interesting and rewarding. Okay, probably except for the econs one. But I guess every sem you need to have one math based mod to have a balance of some sort. To remember that I am still holding an economics degree, not that I'm actually pursuing that direction as of now but you know like in case I suddenly realise I like economics (Yea right).

Anyway, but yes, this sem has been actually good so far? In terms of like my studies. Which is very weird I swear 'cause it's my most busy sem ever. I think it's the nature of the modules? Generally stuffs that I like more. But yes, I still need to catch up with a lot of readings and what not. But they are interesting so that's good.


And hehe still super proud of our facilitation. For my Training & Development mod, everyone will have to do a facilitation with 2 other group members. So ours was online employee orientation. So we did online icebreakers through Facebook and made videos and employee slides. And wah the response was super positive and active. I think our class was very supportive also. Like really mega thankful and I'm still feel very happy and satisfied with it. Haha! Hopefully the main project also ah. But I think HR is really for me somehow. Like I legit enjoyed myself doing the video and coming up with the online icebreakers. Like I really very excited. Haha! And ok yes, very proud of myself also. Heh. Like with the video 'cause in the past I usually day a few days to finish but this time I took 8hours? For a 5 minute video, I think it's really not bad. Heh. And yes the icebreakers also. Like I'm honestly quite proud that I actually thought of the idea of using this website to create collage and introduce themselves using the photos on the collage.

Okay, I guess I'm just really glad that I can see myself improving? Like becoming better at doing stuffs. Like powerpoint slides also. I was really damn happy. Like I can do it fast and good. Usually it takes very long to do it good. But somehow this time it was different. So yea, like I can see myself improving as compared to last time. So yes, I'm just really happy ah.

But yes, I still think HR is really somehow for me. Like I legit like doing stuffs like that. It's more fun ah I feel. And it's not as if it doesn't value add also. It helps employees. Who are the assets of the company. Heh.

Alright, I think it's time for me to get back to studying. And packing my stuffs. And planning exchange. And many more. There are really a lot A LOT of things to do that its crazy ah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment