Thursday, 31 July 2008

Extreme Random-ness~~ ++ 333rd post!! =P

Ohya!! Yesterday everyone like damn unlucky.. First feli lost her phone, then qiaofen fall during shuttle run, chrisitne then fall due to running to help qiaofen take tissue. lol!

Christine one is more of funny 'cause the way she fall right, is super comic.. hahaz! Get well soon, qiaofen!! She so far ok le! Feli at least got new sim card and got back most of her contacts! So it's all good now.. I guess.. hahaz..

Very random but yea.. Very long never posted and just feel like posting more. Actually not very long also but heck.

Ohya!! Today during english got this thing I feel like posting =P
We have to do this deduction thing. Then Mr Yeo gave this example:

A love B -- B loves A -- C loves B
Deduce: C is an extra.

lol! comic rite? hahaz! dunno why but I find it very amusing! hahaz! The answer is damn lisiao lar! hahaz!

Ok I know tomorrow is english common test but I don't feel any nerves at all. Weird lar. Lately feeling emotionless. Weird way to phrase but yea. Jiawan's birthday is coming! hahaz! so is olympics and national day! =P

this time really must stop using le! sayonara! oyasuminasai! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment