Thursday, 31 July 2008

Thats What You Get - Paramore

[ I wonder, how am I suppose to feel
When you're not here?
'Cause I burned every bridge I ever built
When you were here
I still try holding on to silly things
I never learn
Oh why, all the possibilities
I'm sure you have heard of ]

Thats What You Get - Paramore
I love science lessons! Hahaz.. ok lar.. I only like some of it but especially lately 'cause Mr Chan teach until damn fun!! =D Mr Chan totally rocks!! He damn cute and funny and nice!! hahaz.. We all damn lucky that he teaches us science!! hahaz.. sound chapter like damn fun! =P

Tomorrow is common test, and yet I'm here using com! lol. Anyway it's english which can't be studied. It's going to be hard comprehension according to Mr Yeo. haiz.. common test damn fast come lar!! Next next week going to be the other subjects le!

But then!! It kinda also means that JAPAN TRIP is nearing!! =D totally looking forward to jap trip! hahaz..
ha ji me ma shi te!
watashi wa yifang desu!
dozo yoroshiku onegaishi masu!
It means: hello! I am yifang! Nice to meet you!

I'm so loving jap! hahaz!! I want more jap lesson!! and I die die also want go shibutami high! argh.. hopefully can go ba! japan totally rocks! hahaz.. ok lar.. I love a lot of places =D hahaz!! really must travel the world when I grow up! I don't care lar!! must at least visit every country at least once! Europe, North America, South America, Africa, Australia, Asia!! Antarctic and Arctic also if got chance! =)

OYASUMINASAI! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment