HAPPY BIRTHDAY QIFENG!!
ALL THE BEST IN HCI!! =)
haven't been posting for quite long.. hahaz.. ok a week at a glance =) [even though haven't actually one week yet.. heck =P]
Monday
kbox with damily!! hahaz.. had hell of a great time going insane =D didn't actually did much singing.. hahaz.. for me at least. yifan sing like damn lot. =P kamin, jiawan and I were like lol! keep doing extreme funny stuffs in the room.. oh!! I ate a lot too =D So if I wasn't there, the food won't be finished cuz really got a lot.. hahaz.. =P
Tuesday
a very sian day somehow.. lol.. didn't know how I actually managed to stay a bit awake throughout the whole day. really very tired and I don't know why. meet up with faeqa and swapna too!! hahaz.. at fajar!! =D swapna told me abt the twelfth night stuffs! hahaz..
Wednesday
ohya.. the cheng yu test it's like at first suppose to be on tuesday, then change to wednesday, then change again to thursday.. it's like what the hell lar.. freaking pissed by that, but anyway its over so yea.. hahaz.. my chinese speech thing also finish le! hahaz.. so yea =D still some what tired that day. ok felicia sim is like really tired so yea.. hahaz.. can't complain. and I've confirm that if I don't get any help from my sister for maths, it's a goner.
Thursday
today! lol. the cheng yu finally over, but ran 2.4 today and it's freaking tiring. It's like today really no mood to run. I think I'm going for retest, want get better time! =D but yea, aft that everyone is like really tired. aft skool went for mentoring. then yep. nth much. =D
Friday
ok this haven't actually happen yet but I bet tomorrow after school I will have hell of a good time 'cause.. 6H IS MEETING UP! =D hahaz!! most likely eating dinner together since most pple can't make it for zhenghua open house. but felicia sim, swapna, faeqa and I should be going bck for open hse then maybe still got pple coming too!! but the 4 of us confirm earliest =P but yea!!! hopefully most pple can go for dinner!! then it will be so nice!! really miss them lar!!! they better go tomorrow lor!! or else it'll be really damn sad lar!!!! 6h rocks!! =D
hahaz.. ok so yea.. my week =D 3rd week le. time pass very fast! It's like I'm soon going to be sec 3 already! that's fast. Wish I was still a kid with no troubles what so ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment