Sunday, 14 September 2008

for blue blue skies

A Clear Blue Sky With Different Blue Shades in JAPAN!!

[ It's been a long year
Since we last spoke
How's your halo?
Just between you and I
You and me and the satellites
I never believed you
I only wanted to
Before all of this
What did I miss?
Do you ever get homesick?
I can't get used to it ]

For Blue Skies - Strays Don't Sleep

That photo really very nice! =) hahaz.. Anyway will posted full story about Japan after EOY!! I now must 100% focus on EOY though I'm currently not doing it. Wasted my weekends again! And I can actually do a lot of stuff. Never mind. Must really have self discipline.

Anyway yesterday morning Changhui called and told me to watch Channel 8. I on the TV and I saw 5 familiar faces! Weiying, Kenneth, Amanda, Shaohao and Cheryang! It's the Xiao Xiao Qi Ye Jia! They all look damn cute lar!! They are like so different from how they look like now. But they were really very very cute at that time. That time was P5. 3 years back from now. Haha! Ohya, Kenneth's voice is super sweet! The rest still ok but his voice really damn sweet! That time voice haven't break. Haha! But it was really really very sweet at that time. Dunno how I actually stand his voice during P5! It's really super sweet! hahaz.. But they really look extremly cute that time! Different from now ba! Not as cute now =P But still super nice! =)
That was Primary 5! 3 years ago! Time really pass us by quickly. No sooner we will be sec 3. Really very fast. EOY coming. Ah! Really sian. Must mug like hell le! Won't be posting much! Must really control the urge to use com. ONE TREE HILL!! Never mind just spend only 1 hour per week to watch it =P ok lar.. must really control le.. STUDY HARD FOR EOY AND THEN ENJOY! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment