
ZHENGHUA PRIMARY SCHOOL!!
THE BEST EVER SCHOOL IN SINGAPORE!! =)
under the word 'ZHENGHUA' is 6HONESTIIE OHH SIX CLASSROOM!!
cool rite? our class under the word zhenghua =D
Miss the classroom and the people that used to occupy it a lot! After EOY must really meet up!!
Anyway, greatest news of today is.. CHINESE EOY IS OVER!!!!
I'm really really very happy that it's finally over! Ok it's quite hard but at least don't have to touch Chinese until next year! And I already made up my mind to love Chinese from today on! Once I start loving Chinese, I guess I will do better in it! Haha! Faeqa's idea! =D
Today was nice! After Chinese EOY, went to Railway Mall with Felicia Sim and Kamin! Caffeine really makes you high! Suppose to be studying at Coffee Bean but in the end talk lots of crap with them! But it's really nice!! I love crapping with both of them! Can link until dunno where! =P
I laugh like mad today lar! And it really feels great! I really love laughing! Haha! We like 3 idiots laughing like crazy there! But it's still nice! Haha! Laughter is really the best medicine! Cure wonders! =D lol!
Really want meet 6H!! I want my block catching! =P Never mind! After EOY will be super shuang! Can plan chalet and then go crazy and mad and everything! Haha!
Ah.. I now kinda really don't want end of year! But it's coming already which is sad 'cause I don't want go Sec 3. Lol. Just when I'm loving Sec 2 life, I have to leave it. What the hell. Unfair lar.
OHYA! I am still loving ONE TREE HILL and now I'm loving Privileged too! It's a new series in US! Haha.. ok I shall go watch oth now ba =P And I realise my sister affect me a lot! Lol! It's like I wasn't really interested in racing cars until yesterday! It's really interesting! And my sis making me like the team that she supports too. Wah.. My sis is such a big influence in my life. Lol! I say until like wth. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment