Thursday, 18 September 2008


photo taken at Malaysia

I shall try to put at least one random photo a day! or the song lyrics. or if I that day very shuang then I put both =D

Anyway, EOY is next week. And I'm still feeling lazy and slacking like super lot. Of all times this year, I must slack so much at this time. I don't get myself. I must find back my attitude towards studies that I once had, during last year EOY. Last round of exam for this year!! Just a few more weeks and it's all over. And I can start everything that I wanted to do after EOY. I must really really mug and just stop slacking. Few more weeks, just few more weeks

Anyway, currently addicted to Yuna Ito and 'Percy Jackson and the Olympians' (book). Lol. Wrong time to read books and listen to music. Ok the listen to music is actually ok. I think I will do that while studying for EOY! Her songs are really nice!

Ahh.. My freaking cough. It's like I only start coughing at night. Stupid right? I'm perfectly fine already but yea. lousy.

I LOVE ONE TREE HILL!! and there is another new series that I want to watch! Damn lar. Everything wrong time. Haiz. Being super random.

Hopefully can really control myself and just stop using the com until after EOY. wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment