Monday, 22 December 2008

6H and Twilight rocks!

Lol! I suddenly got this sudden urge to meet up with 6H now! It's like they really rock. Love them lots lar! Haha! Really must meet them soon no matter what! You all must come for gathering ok? Even if you all watch Twilight le! =D Haha!

Anyway, Twilight is nice lar! Haven't watch yet but I'm reading the book now. Haha! Read damn slow but heck. =D I love Edward and Bella together! Haha! It's like they really very sweet together! =D

Lol. Should stop ranting abt Twilight. Like every post will post abt it. But it's really nice. =D Don't worry, I'm not crazy abt Edward. =D Anyway, school's starting soon. Damn. It's like I very very used to holidays le! Next year Sec 3. Ah.. Confirm it will be a tough year again. This year was tough enough. Oh well, primary school days are still the best! Especially with 6H. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment