A. People who have been tagged must post this on their blogs.
B. Tag 8 ppl to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. (I'm lazy to tag anyone, whoever wants to do it can do ba.)
These ppl must state who they are tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.
Tagged by: Faeqa
C. Continue this game by sending it to 8 other people: whoever ba.
START-
1.What have you been doing recently?
erm.. nothing much ba. Haha! the weekends went out from morning to night for both days. Haha!
2.Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
nope unless it went flat.
3.What happened at 10am today?
I just woke up. haha!
4.When did you last cry?
erm.. I forgot le. Haha! quite recent ba?
5.Believe in fate/destiny?
yep.
6.What do you want in your life now?
new camera! and my own laptop =D
7.Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up ur hood?
normally I carry unmbrella but sometimes I lazy take out so I just walk in the rain. =D
8.Whats your favourite thing to have on your bed?
the thing I hug to sleep and my pillow =D
9.What bottoms are you wearing now?
shorts.
10.Whats the nicest thing in your inbox?
birthday wishes! =D
11.Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
erm.. I don't know but I prefer it simple yet special =D
12.Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
nope.
13.What was the last movie you caught?
HSM 3! Haha!
14.What are you proud of?
erm.. some stuffs? Haha!
15.What does your oldest text msg in ur inbox says?
from jiamin, those nice chain msg. Haha!
16.What was the last song u sang out loud?
lol! I forgot. Haha!
17.Do you have any nicknames?
yep. YF, YYF, Fangfang. A few? lol.
18.What does ur last text msg says?
erm.. sms from kamin. don't feel like typing out =D
19.What time did u go to bed last night?
erm.. 1am plus =P
20.Are you currently happy?
ok ba. Feeling netural.
21.Who gives u the best advice?
my sister, faeqa, felicia sim
22.Do u eat whipped cream straight from can?
nope
23.Who did you talk on the phone last night?
no one. Haha!
24.Is something bugging you now?
yea. haha!
25.What/who was the last person to make you laugh?
a funny creature from Star Wars 2. Watching the show now. Haha!
26.Do you wear toe socks?
nope
27.Who was the last person you missed a call from?
I think it's my mum but I dunno 'cause I've got no caller ID.
28.Have you ever had your heart broken?
nope
29.What annoys you most in a person?
erm.. I dunno. some stuffs?
30.Do you have a crush on someone?
nope
31.Have you ever done cocaine?
nope
32.What is the colour of your room?
lime green/yellow
33.Would you kill someone you hate for a billion bucks?
lol! no lar.
34.Do you believe in the saying,’ Talk is cheap’?
what's that? Lol!
35.Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
me =D
36.Who was the last person to hug you?
Damily! haha!
37.Did you see the last person you kissed recently?
never kiss anyone.
38.Do you have a life?
yea. I guess so =D
39.Have you ever thought someone died,when they didnt?
nope.
40.What is the reason behind yr profile song?
my profile got no song =D
41.Who was the last person you saw in yr dreams?
lol! I forgot. haha!
42.Last time you smiled?
just a few minutes ago? haha!
43.Have you changed this year?
nope. don't think so. I'm still the same old me =D
44.What are you listening to rite now?
the sound from Star Wars 2. =D
45.Are you talking to someone while doing this?
nope
46.Do you walk with your eyes closed or open?
lol! open lar.
47.Is there a quote you live by?
erm.. 'to enjoy life to the fullest' and 'always look on the bright side of life'! =D
'the best that I can be' is also nice! haha!
48.Do you want someone you can never have?
lol! nope.
49.Have you ever played an instrument?
yea. piano, recorder. I want play the drums! =D
50.What was the worst idea you've had this week?
erm.. no idea?
51.What were you doing last night at 11pm?
on the way home from IKEA Tampines =D
52.Are you happy with your love life rite now?
I don't have one =D
53.What song best describes yr love life?
Don't have =D
54.Does the person know you like him/her?
I don't like anyone now. =D
55.Who always makes you laugh?
family and 6H and 2i3 and friends =D
56.Do you speak other languages other than english?
chinese and a bit of Jap even though I don't remember a lot. Haha!
57.Favourite websites?
websites to watch shows! =D
58.Whats yr middle name?
erm.. don't really have unless you count 'Yi' as one. Lol.
60.What do you think you are like?
I am weird and crazy and indecisive =D
61.Who will you choose to die with?
agree with faeqa! die alone. It's like so evil to die with someone. lol!
62.Where have you been today?
I stayed at home today =D
63.What game do you play often?
I don't play games =P
64.Who are you missing now?
6H! and 2I3!
65.If you had to choose between your friend or your lover which would you choose?
friend! agree with faeqa! lover is a friend too. =D
66.What are you doing right now?
doing this quiz and watching Star Wars 2 =D
67.Which primary school are you from?
ZHENGHUA PRIMARY SCHOOL! :DDDDDD!
68.Name 3 colours that you like?
orange, black, blue and more many! I love colours! =D
69.What emotion do you like to show?
happiness! =D
70.What is your life to you?
life is a lot of things =D It's happy, it's sad, it's unexpected, it's beautiful, it's good, it's short, it's hard, it's complicated and many more =D
ohyea, it's finally done. faeqa, I DON'T LIKE YOU. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment