Haven't post lately 'cause got no mood. Lol! I'm bored, yet I'm not. Contradicting but it actually make sense. To me at least. =D My god, I'm freaking lame.
Yesterday randomly went plaza with Faeqa and Swapna. Faeqa Fizla woke me and Swapna up. She damn sad lar. 'Cause she went school for red cross but there's only her and her senior there. Freaking sad lar! Haha! But yea, went crazy and crap damn lot at plaza with them. I really love hanging out with them! Saw Jiamin there too! I thought she got choir! Or else confirm ask her too. =D Feli at first want come but she want chiong homework. Haha!
Speaking of homework, I completed my Maths HW and 5 English newspaper reflection! Haha! Still got quite a long long way to go. And I kinda promise my mum that I'll complete all my homework by Sunday. Yea, right. Still got freaking Chinese reviews to write. Idiot lar. I want to love Chinese but it's not easy. Lol! I'm used to English. Ah.. I can't wait for JC where I can just don't take Chinese anymore. =D Ok, Chinese is actually nice yet I'm not more used to English 'cause English rocks. =D
Ohya!! I can't wait to watch Twilight! Haha! Almost everyone watch le except me. But nvm! As long as I watch it at least once, I'm contented. =D Haha! Read finish Twilight le! It's nice ba. Haha! Reading New Moon now. It's like nice lar. Haha!
Okay. That's it for now. =D I really don't feel like doing anymore homework. Ah..
No comments:
Post a Comment