C to the power of 3
T to the power of 2
N
Y
guess what this actually means. =D
anyway, I shall start ranting about this week.
Friday's Debate Competition!!
We Won!!! Freaking cool lar! Haha! Ok, to be true, the other side wasn't very good so yea. But we still won! Damn nice! And Jeslyn got the Best Speaker! =D The team totally rules!
Saturday and Sunday
I watch late night movie for both days! Saturday I watched The Departed. It's a really nice show! But I got knocked out for a short part of the show 'cause I was darn tired. My sis totally knocked out from near the starting even though she reallly really wants to watch this show. Lol.
Sunday I wanted to watch Sophie Scholl. I remember Mr Ng last year during history lessons got show us the trailer to this film! And I think it's a freaking nice show! But then, I watch the starting, then I'm really damn tired so I heck and just sleep. Hope I can watch it again. It's in German! Haha! But it's nice. Some Foreign Films are really nice! Very arts and got deep meanings! =D
Monday 9-2-2009
I think during reading I was like half dead. My eyes are just tired and I sleep a bit. Really damn tired. PE was girls free time. We played Captain Ball with 3s5. Screwed like mad 'cause the 3s5 guys are tall and they totally blocked Jeslyn. Lol. But heck ba, it's just captain ball. =D
Got back SS test. Got 15/25 for it. Quite sian. Lately all the tests come back is not the results that I want. Ok, it's not easy to get the results I want so must work hard. But sometimes, it's really a wonder how I can work hard if the teachers are like argh, and you find yourself having no time at all. Ah.. Must do better next time! Common Test is coming. So screwed!
Chinese was alright. Felicia and I talk about fascinating ideas for the valentine! I was thinking of spending valentine with 6H! But then again, everyone is busy so we just heck the idea. Next time then meet! =D
During Physics, I kinda sleep my way through it. I never literally sleep but my eyes just keep like open close open close. I have no idea what the hell the teacher was talking about. Screwing Physics too.
Geography was fun lar! I love Ms Chan! At first, I felt really tired too. Then she told us all to stand up. And shouted earthquake. Everyone just stand there at first then she told us to hide under the table. Lol! Ms Chan is freaking comic! Then all of us reluctantly hide under the table. It's freaking hilarious lar! Ms Chan is funny!
A Maths was fun too! Ms Tan is freaking cute also! Haha! During her lessons even though like very chiong and got a lot of numbers but Ms Tan is really funny at times! Haha! Laugh like mad 'cause something happen but I lazy type out. It's really funny lar! Ms Tan rocks! =D
Tuesday 10-2-09
Nothing much happen ba. Lol. Sit-up trainings for us. Mr Chan rocks too! Then went to get Puiling's present after school. =D
Wednesday 11-02-09
Physics lessons was nice 'cause Mr Lee Sai Cheong kinda took over the lessons. His lesson is quite fun! We draw graph, quite confusing but laugh like mad 'cause of him. Lol. We went AVA room for the lessons. Haha! Then after Physics was EMaths. Our whole class chiong up. Lol! Funny lar! It's like we really chiong for Ms Tan lessons. =D
After school got Drama. Jeslyn and I ran aroung the school like mad. And have to carry a lot of heavy stuffs. But it's ok ba! We put all the props at the former CO room! Finally we got a room to ourselves and we don't have to worry if the props went missing. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment