I don't care! I want to meet up with hell lots of pple ASAP. After SYF must spam meetings! =D Mr Phang's Birthday must really celebrate hor!
Anyway, this week is wow. 5 freaking tests. Screwed all I think.
Monday - Geog Test on Fold Mountains, Rift Valley and Earthquakes. I got back the results and I got 15/25. A freaking B4. It's like argh. Why so low? Previous test at least got a A2. I really want do well for Geog. Must mug hard for CT. I want to well since I actually understand this subject.
Tuesday - A Maths Test on Surds and Indices. Screwed. Hopefully at least can pass.
Wednesday - Physics Test on Waves. Seriously screwed up big time. A lot of stuffs our teacher never teach at all. I have no idea what the hell the questions are talking about. My Sciences are all screwed.
Thursday - No test!! =D
Friday - E Maths Test on Standard Form, Completing the Square Method, Quadratic Equations and Fractional Equations. Hate to say it but this is screwed too. My 1st and 2nd questions are good game already. The rest I hope got no careless. If not I really will be freaking pissed off.
So technically, all my tests this week are screwed. Common Test is next week. Freaking fast! Argh.. Not that I want to sound so negative but yea, all the tests are like ruining me. Must do well for Common Test!
No comments:
Post a Comment