Thursday, 5 February 2009

chinese! LOL.

ohya!! and a wonderful miracle happen!

so far the tests all suck and the one that was suppose to be the most lousy one yet it turn out to be one of the best and that is Chinese!!

You know what, I got 78/100 for Chinese Class Test!!! I'm freaking shocked and happy!! =D Haha! Freaking shocking lar. My Chinese leh! It's been very long since I scored an A1 for any Chinese test. Or I think it's the first time in my secondary school life! Lol!

It's ironic. Haha! But I think must thank Faeqa for making me think positive! =D Love her! Ohya, speaking of which, today must call her! Haha! But I think she's sleeping since she got red cross today. =D

But even though my Chinese is quite ok, my chem and phy is just sad, and my emaths and amaths are both freaking temperamental. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. Today's amaths test is screwed. Geo still ok but I want do better. SS is just omg. Today got SS test also. Write until my hand is pain. Must write a lot and need chiong like mad.

Ah.. Heck le! I'm happy about my Chinese! =D This year is 'O' Level! Must do well and I will! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment