Monday, 2 November 2009

LOL! Looking at my old posts really makes me smile. First, I'm really amused by my style of writing last time. It's freaking funny lar. Like someone else posting on my blog. Lol.

Then, there are really funny stuffs happen last time. It's really nice to have a blog. It helps me to recall all those memories. =D And laugh at them.

I want to play block catching too! Very long never play already.

Lol. I really feel very happy suddenly. Amused by my old posts. I realise that yea. Each year past by very quickly. It's going to be the end of 2009 soon already. Very fast.

Ah.. Missing 6H suddenly. Never mind! Going to meet up with them soon. =D

3S1 BBQ on saturday! =) And flag day too. =D This year really pass by in a flash. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment