Thursday, 26 November 2009

Sec 3 Camp Photos!

I'm too lazy to email photos and post all the photos. So I posted some photos here. They are all very normal photos. =D Then mostly got me inside. =D

I uploaded some on facebook too ba! If you all really really want the photos, tell me and I give you my memory card ba. =D

I kinda miss Sec3 Camp. Lol. It's relaxing and really like holiday like that. =D Sec 3 Camp was fun 'cause the class rocks! Haha! Love 3S1! =)) Won't elaborate much but many funny things happen during the trip. Really enjoyed myself though the itinerary was freaking boring. The class is nice lar! That's why it's fun. =D

Ok, here are some photos. =)



Class Photo at the 12th floor of Avilion Legacy! =)
3 Versions of class photos. =D 1 from Ian's camera and another 2 from Jordan's.

I love testing photos. =D

Y F L S B
=D


Puiling looks so funny. =D

Chingyee, Xiuyi, Dulcia, Leshan! =D

Magdelene!

Qiaofen and I, playing with shades. =D

Puiling and Jiesi are also playing with shades. =D

Jeslynn!

Jiesi, Ms Chan and Felicia =D

Ms Chan, Nisa, Jeslynn and Me =D

Jiesi!

Jiesi, Jeslyn, Qiaofen, Puiling, Me and Felicia! =D


We were crazily taking photos everywhere after lunch. =D


Felicia and I, spastic smile. =D crazy women.

Puiling and Jiesi! =D

Sijia! My roommate!

Still got a lot of nice photos! But I'm really lazy to post so yea. =D If I got mood then I'll post those ba! Got some really damn damn funny photos. =D Took hell lot of photos during the 3D 2N trip. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment