Saturday, 9 January 2010

first week of sch feels like many many weeks had passed


It's true. As in my title. It really feels like many weeks of school had passed when it's just the first bloody week.

I don't really mind school. I mean yea, my class is fun, laughing a lot in class and all. 4E1 is really a fun and nice class. =D And we got nice teachers too! All our teachers are good. =D I think this year won't really be that horrible.

But then, it's really tiring. Maybe 'cause it's been a very long time since we go to school. Even if go to school is not to study. So yea, that's why like suddenly so tired. Lol. Didn't sleep well for the past week too. Holiday homework was terrible.

I think like on the 2nd and 3rd of school, everyone is complaining already. Lol. Horrible lar we all. But really. It's like 2nd day of school but it really feels like many many many more days had passed.

But it's the first week I guess. Next week will be better! =D Oh shit, 'O' Levels results on Monday! I will get A for Chinese!! I will I will.

My sitting partner now is Qiaofen! Nice lar! We talk quite a lot and we got listen to the lesson. Good good. =D And I really got listen and do Chinese when I sit with Qiaofen. =D Yea! It's really been a long time since I sat with a girl. Lol. Last year is all guys. Ok lar, I don't really mind sitting with guys too. Whoever is fine as long as can talk to me and can make me listen in class. =D

This week really isn't all that wonderful. But I guess it's only the first week. Things will get better. Hell man, I doubt it. But must try to make the best out of everything. Feeling weird emotions now.

Yesterday was Sec 1 Orientation Concert! I think it was rather successful! Though there were some screwed ups but I guess overall it's alright? Quite fun ba! The Prefects dance is nice too. =D Got Brendan, Junyuan, Christine and Gerald at Control Room to go high with me. =D

Had flag day today. Went hopping around Green Line with Puiling, Leshan, Peixuan, Boontiang and Weilin. But at least manage to at least asked some pple to donate at Bugis. =D And Ms Tan treated us donuts! Haha!

I hope AVA will be ok too ba! Wasn't there for the cca display but my junior told me got around 12 joining! Yea! Love my juniors lar! They really got go get people to join. =D

And I miss going eat on Friday. Friday used to be our favourite day and the day we really just rest and go crazy. Lol. Now, on friday, we have to go to school at usual time and we are released at 3pm. But ok lar, we got 1 and a half hour lunch break. Maybe can move up Chinese too. =D

Many people's birthday are coming. Wahaha. Must do stuffs leh. But short of time. But nevermind lar. They know we love them. =D

Ok, I must call the Dark Knight! Very long never talk to her already. We practically ignored each other for the week. I miss 6H leh! Next gathering will be like what, CNY? And it's ages away!! LOL. Shit, my mind is so freaking brilliant at linking. Lol. Link to funny stupid stuffs. But really lar, it's funny but I can't say or else people will angry. =D

Maybe can meet them sometime in January? Near some particular person's birthday. *Many many hints* =D

I think I should start homework soon too. I think I still have uncompleted holiday homework. Freaking sad. Slack too much in the holidays and this is my payback.

No comments:

Post a Comment