Saturday, 23 January 2010

Tik Tok - Kesha

[ Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'mma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock on the clock
But the party don't stop, no ]

Tik Tok - Kesha



Our favourite song of the week! =D Sing this song like crazy.

This is the 3rd week of school. Only. Ok lar. This week wasn't all that bad. Had Learning Journey to National Museum on Monday, which was rather fun as seen in the photos even though it's National Museum. =D Felicia and I were singing songs in the bus trip there and back. Everyone was lucky that they had their music to listen to. Many of our class people sang on the bus too. Some people sing until very very off but oh well, it's fun when you anyhow sing. =D 4E1 is a crazy class lar!

But my mood is scary this week. Lol. It's like Monday, Wednesday and Friday I'm in rather good mood. Then somehow Tuesday and Thursday my mood isn't good. Lol. Not good lar. Never mind! Hope next week will be good mood all the way! And I really hope Super Teen will be nice. Lol. I don't want be sad during the camp. Ok! Must think HAPPY. =D

Celebrated Qiaofen's birthday too on Monday! Had dinner together! Hope Qiaofen had a nice sweet sixteen! =)

Lessons were alright too ba! I really love all our teachers this year! All of them are really nice and can teach very well! Our class is damn lucky. =D And I love free periods!

Yesterday Humans was free period. Brendan, Sweden, Junyuan, Felicia and I sat together to do the work. Went crazy. Lol. Junyuan started singing old songs. Don't know what era he is from. Then the four of us started singing the new ENGLISH songs. Haha! Killed him lar! But fun you know. Singing songs with pple. =D

BAD ROMANCE! =D

Did notice board yesterday! Thankyou everyone that helped decorating the board! Without you all, I really don't know what to do with the boards. =) I really love 4E1 lar! Freaking nice class! =D Green corner and the Teacher's table board are up! We got a recent news section. Haha! Cool rite? DFC and NFC! =D Really crazy class. But damn fun lar!

Lol. Actually school is seriously not bad. But it's nice 'cause got nice class and wonderful friends! I'm happy! =D Everyone must be happy too! =)

Oh! My sister is back from Korea! I love her lar! She brought a lot of things for me. Lol. Ok, I don't love her just 'cause she brought stuffs for me hor. I'm not such a lousy younger sister. =D Then she was saying she saw a lot of stuffs that she wanted to buy for me. Love her lar! That's what happen when I went Japan too! =D

I really feel like travelling! There are so many places I want to see and feelings I want to feel. Lol. Like breathtaking scenery. Really breathtaking. I want to travel!

I'm now doing amaths homework while posting. Super ineffective. It's only a few questions but I'm taking more than an hour to finish. Lol. Ah never mind. Once a week use com is not bad. =D

Ohya! I slept 11hours yesterday. Lol! I replenish the whole week's sleep. =D Don't know why but I started to feel damn tired at 9 yesterday. Then I just lie on my bed and slept. Woke up at 8am in the morning. But it's good ba! Feeling energetic now! =D

Yea! Completed all maths Homework. =D But left with still quite a lot. Lol. There will be 2 or 3 tests next week too. So must study! Ok can one! I can do it! =) All the way man! =D

2701 is coming soon too. =D Lol. I'm looking forward to it but somehow, I don't feel anything. Lol. Like yea, it's coming, I'm happy but I don't really care already. "So what" that kinda thing. LOL! I suddenly thought 'So What' by Pink. But yep. I was very excited at first. But then when I realise that the day is coming, I'm feeling nothing. Weird right? Never mind ba! I'll still try to enjoy it. =D Sweet sixteen you know!

This is a very long post. Haha! Ok ba! Next week will be the 4th Week and January will be coming to an end. That's actually pretty fast. This year, time seems to be crawling yet speeding away. But I guess it will still be a rather good and nice year. =)

And I wasted a whole morning and a bit of the afternoon posting. At least I'm done with Maths homework. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment