Sunday, 31 January 2010

The Power of the Dream - Celine Dion

[ Feel the flame forever burn
Teaching lessons we must learn
To bring us closer to the power of the dream
The world unites in hope and peace
We pray that it will always be
It is the power of the dream that brings us here

The power of the dream
The faith in things unseen
The courage to embrace your fear
No matter where you are
To reach for your own star
To realize the power of the dream ]

The Power of the Dream - Celine Dion


This song lyrics is really very powerful. They played it for us at SuperTeens. Lol.

SuperTeens wasn't that bad. But got some parts of the camp was quite boring. Lol. Some quite funny and some quite meaningful ba. I love it that they played music while we were copying notes. Lol. Fun you know, can sing to the song. Lol. Crazy lar but fun. =D

Began to appreciate my parents more. I love them always and already appreciate them ba. But after this camp, I realise yea, they are the ones that will really always be there for you no matter what. You are their child and you can't say that they are not your parents. They will always be your parents no matter what. So yep, must really love and appreciate them everyday before it is all too late. I really love them a lot. Ohya, THANK YOU MUM AND DAD FOR LETTING ME BE ABLE TO ACTUALLY HAVE A SIXTEEN BIRTHDAY TO CELEBRATE. LOVE YOU BOTH MILLIONS. Technically they can't see this. Lol. But yep, I know they will feel it.

After the 2nd day of SuperTeens I went home and hug my mum and dad. They were both like stun but yea they hug me too. Lol. And I realise yea, it's really nice to hug your parents. Lol. I got hug them lar. But not often. Lol. When I was young, I hug them always. =D

I really love and miss my sister too. Now that she's working, and her working hours are horrible timings, I don't get to see her often. In fact, I didn't see her at all last week. Ok, I saw her when she was sleeping but I didn't talk to her at all for the whole freaking week, not even on my birthday. Quite horrible rite? And she's in Singapore! She's not like overseas. I suddenly really can't imagine what it would be like if she really go overseas to study. But yea, I know she will be going! She will be going to USA! Ok, it's all not confirm and she haven't even get her results yet. But I really hope she will go to a school that she really want to go to.

And I will get 8 A1s and L1R5: 6! I guess it's better to aim higher? I can do it! Must have faith in myself. =)

Ok, a bit lazy to post now. Lol. Quite nice lar. Two days of no studying. =D But yep! Must jiayou ba! 9 more months to go!! We can all do it!!! =) Must keep the drive. Everyday will be a good day. =D

CNY is coming soon too. Wahahaha. =D But I must cure my ulcer first before I can enjoy all the good food. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment