Thursday, 4 March 2010


HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAEQA!!!
haha! I'm not sorry! I know I promise a nice photo for your birthday but yea. Don't kill me. =D This is the only more decent one in my computer now. =D The rest are in my hard disk which I'm too lazy to take. I can actually make a collage of all your many photos. =D

Okok, hope you had a wonderful sweet sixteen! I will promise you that we will celebrate your birthday with you soon. =D You deserve it! =D Still and forever the greatest and most awesome dark knight! =D

Love you lots and yep! We will be in the same school again next year!!!! =))
Bet you are feeling like wth, who wants to be in same school with you? But too bad, we just are going to the same school together. =D

You ought to feel honoured. Tmr is geography common test and I'm still posting a birthday wish for you. =D

OK, I think I should study geog now. HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN FAEQA!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment