Monday, 22 March 2010

OMG. Going crazy soon. I have to wake up in around less than 3 hours. Wonderful huh. Once again, I slack a lot during this March holidays. I admit, I really slack. ARGH!! When will I finally stop slacking and just start mugging like crap. This is really not how you should be spending your time away, Yap Yi Fang. Stop slacking. Seriously. It's not going to do you any good. You will really regret it again like how you did after PSLE. This is 'O' LEVELS. It's time to get serious. It's going to be the end of March soon. Oh crap, it's really true. Today is the 22nd already. Gosh. I really really really should stop all slacking already. This is no kidding. I must focus now.

Ah. This really sucks 'cause I know I will end up slacking again and I will be pissed off with myself again. When will I ever learn? Ok, I can do it. I really hope I can. No, I will. I can. I can do it.

Okay, I should go rest now. Tomorrow is the first day of remedial. All the way to 4.30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment