Friday, 5 March 2010

VENICE~! Say (All I Need) - OneRepublic



I want to go Venice! It's a freaking pretty and beautiful place. I love the Piazza! Social studies lessons and this is what you get. I really want to travel. There is so many places to visit, so many landmarks to go, so many landscapes to see.

Gosh, there is really a lot of places I want to go. OK, I want to go the whole world. Lol. Crazy but omg seriously. I really really want go! But yep, first, I know I need the capital which sadly, I don't have. Second, I need a really good quality camera. DSLR camera. Then I can bring it around with me and really spam photos like no tomorrow. I don't want anymore PCs. Third, I have to master the art of photography first. I really want to learn how to take really quality and artistic photographs. It will be really awesome to take a photo that can leave a really deep impression and impact and make you feel this really happy and great feeling. Fourth, I need a companion. =D Ok lar, this one is not a problem. I think I made quite a lot of promises to go overseas with some people in the future. It will come true. =D Ah, seriously. I'm so in love with travelling and photography.

Hmm.. I really hope it will come true. But first of everything else, I must study hard. So as to earn money to do all these stuffs. But I want to get a job doing all these stuffs. Lol. I'm asking too much right? But I really want a job that lets me travel around the world and take photos. Awesome job and I believe it is possible. But I must be really really really good at taking photos and ah.. I should stop thinking. The more I think about it, the more unrealistic it sounds.

Ok, push these thoughts away for the time being. I'm only sixteen.

Common test is over! Haha! Feels no difference actually but at least can rest a bit during the weekends. But must really study hard soon too. Time is ticking away.

I want to watch Alice in Wonderland!!!! And many other movies. I suddenly realise, though I seem to have time, my days are rather packed still. Sucks man. I want go watch movie with my sister. CCA is going to resume too. But I don't care, I must watch Alice in Wonderland and Up In The Air! =D

My sister got back her 'A' Levels results too. She did not that bad. But hope she'll be ok with her results. I think she isn't quite satisfied but I think she did awesome. Hope she will still get to go to the university of her choice. And hope it's some place overseas like she wants too. And I can go visit her overseas too! Haha! Excuse for a holiday. =D

Ending off with a wonderful song by OneRepublic =)

[ Do you know where your heart is?
Do you think you can find it?
Or did you trade it for something
Somewhere better just to have it?
Do you know where your love is?
Do you think that you lost it?
You felt it so strong, but
Nothing's turned out how you wanted ]

Say (All I Need) - OneRepublic

No comments:

Post a Comment