Tuesday, 27 April 2010

KELLY CLARKSON'S CONCERT


Today is Kelly Clarkson's Concert!!!
And it still really sucks that I can't go for it. Ah. Freaking sad.

I started to sing some of her songs in class. And ok, I got scolded by them. Lol. Fine, I can't sing but since I can't go the concert, might as well sing her songs. =D

Her songs are nice!! Ah! Hope she will come back Singapore again! I really feel like going a concert! The feeling is so nice. Never been to one but the way my sister said is like awesome!

Anyway had Physics SPA and Chem SPA yesterday and today. Most likely screwing the Phy SPA and some readings from Chem SPA is different from a lot of pple in the class. Ah. Heck. At least it is over. =D

Been slacking a lot. Computer and TV are the death of me. Keep keep keep distracting me. And sleep too. Dunno why feel really tired every time I reach home. And my bed is really calling out to me.

MYE's coming! I can do it! Must really do my best. Prepare myself for the bigger one in November.

Feel like going out with many people. Lol. Random but yep. Food. I want to eat nice food. =D

and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEE CHENG!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment