Saturday, 3 April 2010

Our Lives - The Calling

[ Cause these are the days worth living
These are the years we're given
And these are the moments
These are the times
Let's make the best out of our lives
Even if hope was shattered
I know it wouldn't matter
Because these are the moments
These are the times
Let's make the best out of our lives ]

Our Lives - The Calling


Does this face looks like me? Haha! Ok, but I'm feeling this face now. Lol.
Dunno why but yea, just got this happy yet screwed feeling. Feeling a bit pissed and sian yet feeling happy and enjoying. Lol. I think this is a face that feels quite a feel feeling.
Lately, I keep feeling a sorts of weird emotions all together at one go. Very weird feeling. Lol.

Anyway, it's April already! 3 months of 2010 had passed. It's scarily fast. I want time to speed away at times, but I want time to slow down as well.

Suddenly feel that really many stuffs had happen this year. And it's only the 4th month. I thought March would be better, but it was actually same? It isn't a better month, nor a lousier month. So I think I shouldn't hope that April will be better.

Our Lives is a meaningful song. 'Let's make the best out of our lives' Yep, I think we should all make the best out of our lives, no matter how not great it may be sometimes.

All right! Lol. I keep slacking during the weekends. Horrible me. I think I should bathe, and get a move on my homework and try to revise for my Geog test though I know that I won't. Ok, at least try lar. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment