Sunday, 11 April 2010

My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson

[ Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye
Maybe I was wrong for tryin' to pick a fight
I know that I've got issues
But you're pretty messed up too
Either way, I found out I'm nothing without you

Cause we belong together now
Forever united here somehow
You got a piece of me
And honestly
My life would suck without you ]

My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson

Ah!!! I want to go Kelly Clarkson's concert! Why must it be on the 27th April?! It's near mid years! Very sad! It's like Kelly Clarkson's concert!! It's very rare. Sucks. Hope she come back again soon! Maybe like after O levels. =D But I really want to go a concert! It wll be really cool. =D

My phone had died on me. Currently using a very sad phone. Lol. Ok, it's not sad. I'm actually getting very used to it. Most likely using it until after O levels. But yep, can survive ba. At least I've got my sister's mp3. =D And the phone has some what nice games. Lol.

Ok, yea, should go study already. Ah. Another weekend wasted away. But ok ba, at least get to hang out with Swapna, Faeqa and Felicia yesterday for awhile. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment