[ What’s wrong with my tongue
These words keep slipping away
I stutter, I stumble
Like I’ve got nothing to say
(Cause) I’m feeling nervous
Trying to be so perfect
Cause I know you’re worth it
You’re worth it
Guess I’m wishing my life away with these things I’ll never say
If I could say what I want to say ]
Things I'll Never Say - Avril Lavigne
Avril's old songs are so much more awesome! The lyrics and melody and all are so classy and cool. I miss her old style a lot! Her new style is just not her already.
Hmm.. Guess it's time to move on? I said so many times, I've been wanting to do so many times, but somehow, it's really not easy at all. Seriously, it sucks. It's causing me a lot of internal conflicts in my brain and it's really frustrating. Why and how does it always manage to find some ways into my brain, and make me think about it? Almost any random thing can just link to it. Like seriously why? It's hell of a frustrating and annoying. I just hope, it will get better.
I guess yes, time to move one though part of me really don't. It's hard to just let go like that when you feel that there might still be a chance. But what? In 2 more years time? Is it worth the wait when you aren't even sure if the thing you are waiting for is actually waiting for you too? So yes, move on. I'm not quite certain but I'm going to try working towards it.
Millions of things I'll never get to say. I've got so much you know. But it always just disappears somehow. It doesn't come out of my mouth. I will be thinking through what to say, but when I can actually say it all out, nothing actually seems to come out. Quite annoying. Maybe I should write it down somewhere and read from it when I can actually say it.
Oh gosh, bet I'm totally not making good sense. You know what, to heck with it. Things will happen if it's just meant to be. I know sometimes, you have to make things happen. But I still believe that ultimately, if it's meant to happen, it will happen eventually no matter how hard you try to run away from it. I hope I'm right?
Ohya, I took away the tagboard 'cause it's annoying flooded with those weird tags.
No comments:
Post a Comment