Wednesday, 30 March 2011

meeting them, even for a short while is awesome. =D

They are awesome. =)

Was supposed to celebrate Mr Phang's birthday yesterday but then he sms-ed Faeqa and Kenneth yesterday morning and said he couldn't make it tmr.

But yep! We still met up for dinner for awhile. Though it was a school night, except poly pple -_-, we still met up for dinner! And we actually just bought random food and sat down at garden plaza to eat. LOL. 'Cause there really wasn't anywhere that can accommodate 15 of us. Mac can lar. But they didn't want it. I swear man. They are annoying. Choosy idiots. But yes, no matter how annoying they are, they are still awesome. =D

Still got a whole bunch of them that didn't come yesterday. Some are muggers. Tsk tsk. But yep! We're meeting again to celebrate Mr Phang's birthday! He better be free man. And this time we can stay up until super late 'cause it's a FRIDAY!

LOL. This just made me think of the song. That song is OMG. Annoyed me like crazy. It got bloody stuck in my head during the weekends. Super annoying. But, fun to sing and annoy pple. =D

Wasn't supposed to post but since I need to use the com for homework so I'll just post. =D I think I'm the only one that still updates blog. Update for me to remember. =D It's seriously nice to look at archives and remember what you did few years back, few months back.

Love this photo! =D We all looked ridiculous but oh well. =D

Met up with Kamin on Monday! Went to drink KOI. And pass her my present to her! Hope she likes it. =) Then, we went walking around Clementi Mall. And then went to Mac. =D

I told Kamin that I need meet Qiaofen pass her something 'cause she saw Qiaofen's msg telling me to go Mac 2nd floor. LOL. So, at Mac, Jiesi, Qiaofen, Puiling and Felicia were waiting for both of us. =D

Successfully surprised Kamin! =D She was really stun when she saw all of them there. =D Technically, Jiawan, Yifan and Jialin were supposed to be there too! But they are busy ba! So yep! April then we shall meet up for dinner! =)

Went back Fuhua yesterday too to get our O level cert and testimony with Nisa, Felicia, Junyuan, Shuhang and Yingkiat! Wanted Nisa to take photo with her name but luckily we didn't 'cause if she wanted to take, she need stand on the bench and at that time, the new principal and Mr Govin walked pass. LOL.

Feli, Nisa and I went around the school after that. Though I think we weren't really supposed to. =D Saw Jiahao and Javier!! And we talked for quite long. Ah! Miss those awesome juniors. =D Went to the study area! The floor really ain't blue no more! =D Went back to our class! Sure hell missed that place but it's super empty 'cause I think this year's 4e1 is quite a small class. Went to Geog room! =D

I really miss the school! I miss the people. Awesome awesome 4E1 '10. Seriously miss being in the same class with them. All the nonsense that we did during lessons! April Fool's this Friday! Haha! I still remember what we did last year. =D Super funny lar. Esp the one during Geog class. =D

All right! I think it's better if I go off now! 1 more day and it's FRIDAY. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment