Tuesday, 1 October 2013

See them many people on my laptop regularly but still miss them. Sigh. Ok sounds like I'm some strange scary stalker but they are just nice photos on my wallpaper. Maybe that's why my sister doesn't put photos of people on her wallpaper. HAHA!

Anyway, sigh. I don't know why I'm feeling so sian now but I am. But actually, I'm alright. I don't really know how to describe this feeling. It's like I have many things to do but all I really want to do is just go somewhere and watch my shows and be happy and do the things I like and I want. And not assignments and shits.

And I really have conflicting issues. Lol! Last week I was free with nothing much to do and no deadline to adhere to and I was happy but I also felt too free and weird and want to be busy. This week, I have many things to do, deadlines that are coming very very soon and many other random shits but I'm busier and I'm not happy about it. Lol! Nothing can satisfy me sia. Damn horrible.

Oh well. Ok, I really need to make this blog more interesting and less complainy. But ok, at least it still serves as a good platform for me to get my thoughts going and let me start writing stuffs that actually somewhat make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment