Sunday, 29 September 2013

AHHH. This makes me love Fix You even more. Haha! It's already my favourite Coldplay song. Oh man, I realise how the lyircs really links up to what this paragraph above says now. FREAKING SWEET. Coldplay really needs to come Singapore again. =( I'm so itching to go for concerts now. Just that concerts need money and good bands or artists to come. OneRepublic is coming!! But I think it's too ex and I think I'm not free that day too. =\

And I miss my favourite people. All of them. Everyone. Primary, secondary and JC. Sigh. But yes, this university doesn't allow me to meet people often. Sucks. And ok not just university, 3 universities and army and polytechnics and working. And I realise that yea lor, ok lar, bottom line is that I'll really rather do nonsense stuffs than do study and projects. =\

BUT OK! I actually not that bad lar. Still get to see some people from time to time. So I'm happy. HAHA! Like for awhile also I'm happy. And ok, life honestly isn't that bad lar. Just quite lazy to update about life stuffs. I realise my blog now really is for purely ranting and stuffs.

Okok! Recess is next week!! Maybe I'll get on to posting some nicer stuffs. Like Korea Trip maybe. HAHA! Ok I'm lying. Recess week is going to be a bitch too I think. Most likely I'll get my real break after 2nd December. SO YES, few more weeks let's go. Really, whoever said university is going to be easier lied a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment