And they also say how they want their fans to know their songs and they like to hear their fans singing their songs with them as well. Shit sia. I'm really feeling the goosebumps now watching them perform "Fix You" live. THEY ARE DAMN GOOD.
I don't even mind going over to find them. OHHHHH I should go for exchange in Europe. Heh. Or US. Ok US better 'cause there are many more pple there. Like Justin Timberlake and Kelly Clarkson. Haha! That is if they are having concerts when I go for exchange. That is if I can go for exchange in the first place. LOL! Ok lar, I really want. Like I really made up my mind that I really want to go for exchange. Just erm, need to work harder I guess. HAHA!
Sigh I really hope my sem 1 grades will be alright. Really quite scary to see how it all goes. And yes, must really work a lot harder. Though wah, these week has ben crazy. Meeting until 3am. HAHA! But ok, I like my groupmates so I don't mind. They are really super unique pple. LOL! Crazy funny lar. But yay!! I like pple I can click with. Haha! But yes 3 freaking am. Damn hiong right?
Anyway, quicke post 'cause I didn't want to spam my Twitter with a whole lot of "I WANT TO GO TO A COLDPLAY CONCERT" tweets. HAHA! Yes, I'm using Twitter slightly more frequently now 'cause blogging takes up a lot of time. LOl! But ok, it's still my favourite social media out of all. Though ok, blogging isn't exactly social media since it's more of an online journal. Lol!
Ok I'll do a proper post when I can finally breathe next time. But ok, so far life isn't very happening. But not too bad too. Just that I still miss them old friends as usual. Haha! But really no time so it's very sad.
And I really want to go concerts too. It's crazy addictive.


No comments:
Post a Comment