Saturday, 29 March 2014

blah blah blah


HAHAHAHA Shit I think I'm really very very mean. But this gif honestly made me laugh like mad when I first saw it and I'm still laughing at it now as I see it. That moment of shock is damn bloody classic. But yea lar, if someone ever do that to me, I'm quite sure I will cry too. LOL

Anyway, I'm very tired now. And I don't know why. Ok I know why. 'Cause of Fun O Rama. HAHA! Which is fun? Kinda. Not really. LOL! There were too many people and it was hot yet wet yet gross. And I don't know just very tired. Haha! But ok, got to see quite a lot of people who I don't see often so that's nice. But some people I don't get to talk to them long and I'm sad. Haha! But ok lar, I know that they are the people I can ask them out on other days anyway. BUT I SWEAR IT'S DAMN BLOODY CROWDED. I prefer going back to AC when it's quite empty. Lol! But ok, still awesome to hang out with the JC pple~ The only reason why I'll go for funorama in the first place actually HAHA!

But yea, honestly feeling quite tired now. But I still need to do this assignment which I have been procrastinating since forever. Technically, I'm about done already. Just yea. LOL! The urgency not there yet. Then along came Syahirunnisa who just had to remind me that I have 3 more weeks to my first paper. Thanks Nisa, really appreciate it. HAHA! Ok lar, I kinda honestly do 'cause yea I really need to realise the urgency. That it's really 3 freaking weeks. To make sure I know enough to do a decent job at exams. And hell, my finals is damn bloody important to pull up some crazy bad grades from mid terms. =\

On the plus side however, I have very cute and funny friends. Who I forgot how much I kinda do miss them. Ok lar, I know I miss them. It's just nice to talk to them after like ten million years later. And somehow, you can feel that they kinda do miss you too. Hehe. But really ah, they are super queens and atas and annoying but yea I miss them.

And ok yes, I'm thankful for the constant people in my life too. Like Jiesi. Because she complained that every time she read my blog and see me posting about missing pple but I see her almost every other day so she isn't part of the people I miss. WHAT EVEN RIGHT? But yea lar, crazy glad that I have you in 2 of my classes so that somehow we can study together and discuss and try to up our level in the modules even though we really suck sometimes. Ok it's just me who suck lar. But yea, at least I provide people to ask questions to if we don't understand some stuffs from the modules. Haha! But anyway, YESSS we must really hardcore mug all the way until 25th April!! Can one. I believe we can one!!!

And yea also thankful for other constants who drag me out to shop with them eat with them and who I drag out to eat with me and so on and so forth. People who I see damn bloody often but we don't get sick of each other 'cause we just "use" each other to do errands and random stuffs. And when we need someone to accompany us, we find each other. Lol! Good job to us.

Alright, since I have type nonsense stuffs, I shall go and continue to type useful stuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment