HAHAHA I LOVE THIS PHOTO LET'S RECREATE THIS PHOTO AGAIN PLEASE. I WILL LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH
Don't know why but decided to stalk my photos on Facebook starting from the first photo that I ever got tagged in and I found this and laughed like mad. Ok, I found a lot more than this actually. LOL! All funny. And it's kinda the times that make you realise how Facebook is actually really pretty awesome and great invention. Haha! I really use Facebook for photos function I realise. Though many people stop uploading photos to Facebook, me included but I'll still try. Heh. And it's really quite pretty impt ah. Maybe one day when I'm more free I'll create another blast to the past album. HAHA! But ok, probably will be slaughtered by many people 'cause everyone really look very very funny last time. Somehow, there will always be this period of time in your life that you really look terrible. And it's kinda funny to look back at the photos and see how terrible you used to look. And be sure hell thankful that you look quite different now as compared to last time, and usually for the better. It's true that everyone looks nicer as they grow out of teenagehood. Somehow ah. LOL!
But yea, honestly quite fun to stalk your old photos from Facebook. HAHA! Just that I couldn't finish stalking until the current 'cause erm I kinda have quite a lot of photos on Facebook I realise. LOL! But yea, it's still quite fun to look at old photos. That's why I love doing birthday stuffs for friends actually. An excuse for me to look through my huge collection of photos and laugh at the photos. Haha!
Reasons why photos are honestly very very awesome. I really should keep them coming. Continue snapping. And bring people joy. Hehe. Ok lar, nowadays people are more receptive to taking photos so it's all cool. Heh. But I really still love the natural shots the best. And the random snappings. I need to get a new lens. Ok, I want to get a new lens. After finals! Have many many plans for summer breakkkkk. Heh. =D

No comments:
Post a Comment