Saturday, 8 March 2014

comfy people

People who I can be childish and brutally honest with. People who I'm completely comfortable with. People who I can talk utter nonsense with and they will stare at me and judge me and all but I don't care 'cause it's them. People who I don't have to think twice before I speak. People who I can be mean to. People who I allow them to be mean to me. HAHA! People who can take my nonsense and listen to all my weird stories. People who I fight with over the most childish things just because it's fun and entertaining. People who I can make silly requests to and they will still do it because they love me (Awww HAHA). People who are just simply crazy awesome in every way. People who can make me laugh and smile to my phone and be like an idiot. People who can make me smile like some crazy woman when I think of something regarding them and I have to hide that stupid grin on my face like mad because I'll look like some psycho. People who I miss very very much. People who I really don't see often but when I do see them, it's always the same, as if the time since we last met wasn't too long ago. People who I'll kinda miss even just meeting them. People who I honestly can never get tired of meeting. People who are just my comfy people.

I miss my comfy people. Haha! Sounds damn retarded but yea, my comfy people. People who I can be completely myself with. People who know this other side of Yi Fang that only comfy people will see. HAHA! I don't know why but just suddenly really miss my people. Lol! Sounds like I'm some gang leader with a whole big gang of people under me. Hah. I wish. Haha! 

But nah, just my friends. Those close friends. Some I just met up, some I see almost everyday, some I haven't seen in ages. Actually, it's really just my comfy people. I miss that weird crazy me. Like I can only be that weird crazy me with those people. Which I mean, isn't that bad. But it feels so weird somehow. Lol! Like I cannot fully be myself. But it's not as if I'm restricting myself to not be the weird crazy me. I'm just naturally more weird and crazy with people I'm comfortable around with. HAHA! Ok I think this sort of applies to most people. But yea, I just miss them. 

Sometimes when you get used to something, it's hard for you to readjust when it's no longer there? Like those 8 months I spend most days with my comfy people so I got used to seeing them rather often. And it sucks now 'cause it's like some drought of not meeting up. =/ even though honestly, I still see many of them quite often but different ah. Now we are all in the school mode so it's not as relaxing and stuffs. But okok, nonetheless, I'm still crazy glad I still see some comfy people from time to time. To keep me sane from this crazy uni life. 

Summer break summer break!!! Though I think I'll be quite busy. =/ but at least it's more fun busy than annoying busy. And I can meet up with my comfy people more often. Heh. My definition of comfy people is actually really almost all my friends. LOL! Ok lar. Just the ones I'm comfortable with. People who make me happy~ Haha! Ok lar honestly, I'm easily happy. Which is good!

But I guess I just need to always rmb that I'll always have my comfy people around and need to be less sian with this crazy uni life and just really try to enjoy every bit of it. Even the ones that kinda suck. Just try to find some love in them and yea, things won't be as bad. And remembering that yea, your comfy people will always be there to make you comfy again. HAHAHA! Shit sounds damn funny but the idea is there. 

Alrighty, I shall go to sleep now. The weekend I shall try to max out as much as I can. Not try, must. 

No comments:

Post a Comment