And I think we are here for too short. Should have went for more days ah. But it's okay!!! At least we finished almost most of the more important stuffs. Though it would have been really nice if we could just sit somewhere for a very long time. Though we kinda did for some places. Haha! Ok, I'll be hardworking this time and get right on to blogging about Australia once I'm back. Cause freaking hell it's such an awesome place. Not that Korea wasn't awesome. Sigh, I just really love travelling 'cause it takes your mind off everything else. All the worries and what not. Like even though I had to do some work here and there over here, I was gladly willing to do it since I'm like overseas all. HAHA!
But Okok, I do miss my family and my friends. Though I have an annoying friend with me. HAHA! Yes, we never fight throughout this whole trip so it's cool. Haha! Just some disagreements here and there but since we are just two pple, it's easy to resolve it and we are who we are lar ah. But wow, I think swap and I are pretty cool in that it was really just the two of us exploring Sydney and Melbourne and we survived!! HAHA! Ok, it's really an awesome country. I'm quite very sure I'll come back here.
And I'm quite sure I'll psycho my family to come. Haha! Since they sort of promised me since erm 2004? HAHA! But now that I've already been here before, I think I will be more persuasive with the photo evidences of this beautiful place. It's a total road trip destination and I'm quite sure we can totally pull it off. Oh man, I really can't wait. Need to make sure the father and the mother and the sister are free. And ok fine, and the me is free also. But I really can't wait. HAHA!
I realise whenever I go overseas, I'll always think of wanting to go back to the place with my family and friends. Like bringing people to where I had been before because the places I went were really awesome to me. Like I really like those places and I really want to share this experience with more people because it's really awesome. Lol! But ok, I know Australia is a place that I will confirm visit again. It's just that awesome.
And it's so big. There are still so many places like Gold Coast, Adelaide and Perth. And Tasmanian and Great Barrier Reef. And many many more. The world is so crazy big and I seriously can't wait to explore this awesome great world.
No comments:
Post a Comment