Monday, 12 May 2014

zumbo

Aha not much photos from today though it was a really nice day. I realise, I really love days where you just sit around and talk and not do anything much but just talk and enjoy each other's company. That's all that I need. And do the weirdest stuffs. Haha! And walk around a shopping mall that doesn't have much but somehow we can spend quite long there.

Finally met up with Shaohao today!! Though ok, it really doesn't feel like he actually left Singapore for 8 months. LOL! He still sounds like himself since forever. It's damn hilarious 'cause the way he type on Whatsapp also changed immediately after he reached Singapore. And somehow, time paused for the rest of us while he was gone since we had school and stuffs and now that he's back and we are out of school, time sort of unpaused from Post A Levels again. Aha, seriously can't wait for the next few months until August. So exciting.

Anyway, as usual, Shaohao and Guodong were the first two to reach Bangkit. I was third so I wasn't that bad. And ok lar, today was really just a small last minute lepak meet up. But it was nice. Haha! I really love spontaneous meet ups. And we can do that since we all live a few minutes from each other and can actually walk to each other's houses.

But anyway, today's highlight is the dogs. HAHA! Seriously seriously love dogs. They are so cute and friendly and huggable and nice to just pat and play with them. And freaking hell they are so cute. We went to Shaohao's house 'cause the hawker centre was too hot. LOL! Yes, we are first world. And his house currently has 3 dogs 'cause his aunt put them with his family for awhile.

But omg they are so cute lar!! I can really just play and pat them the whole day. I want a dog. =( I want a Corgi. Corgi you can really just look at them and feel really happy 'cause their legs are just so short and funny looking. Like just looking at them walk to you and you will be happy. HAHA! Nevermind, wait until I have my own house and then I'll have my own dog. I think right now, no one in my family have the time to take care of the dog even if we have one.

And OHYA! Ok I just really love how low maintanance my dear friends are. Seashells are allowed as souvenirs. Heh. Ok lar, the seashells were really pretty so it's worth keeping. Should have taken more but it's alright. Next time, we go there together. Haha! And it's incredible how they can change stuffs that looks perfectly normal to something else. Like ZUMBO. So Swap and I bought a few macaroons back from this famous place in Australia and the person's name was Adrianna Zumbo. So it's perfectly normal name right? I mean yea, you won't really think much strange to it but nope. To them, Zumbo is zhun bo. It's Hokkien for "Correct?" I think? HAHA! Ok, my dialect sucks but something like that ah. And now I cannot really unsee it. Lol! It's so ridiculous but smart also. Lol! No idea how such links can be made.

But ok anyway, OHYA!! I'm excited to use Shaohao's GoPro too. HAHA! And yes, he allows me to borrow from him. =D So yes, if I do really borrow, I will try to make good use of it. But ok, I'm quite sure most likely when I do borrow from him, it would be with him and the rest also. So it's all good. Haha!

Ok lar, today was really just a super nice and chill day. My favourite kind of day. And doing really nonsense stuffs at plaza. So after going to Shaohao's house, Guodong, Minglun, Weiying, Swap and I went to plaza 'cause we had errands. And ohya, we almost wanted to go Teo Heng but we got really lazy. LOL! Yes, we kinda sucks sometimes when laziness override many things but it's okay, we accept who we are. Heh.

Anyway, so Daiso was fun. As always. And I ended up buying a notebook just because it's nice. Yes, Daiso is the best place to look around and not buy anything and just I don't know. We like it there. HAHA! Yes wasting time but WE HAVE TIME TO WASTE! HAHAH That's the best part. When you realise that you have the time to waste just sitting around and chilling. Quite awesome.

And Popular. We actually went in just because we like the smell of new books. Yes, we are not weirdos at all. Wah, I realise, we are really very not normal people. LOL! But ok, it's fun to waste time at Bukit Panjang Plaza. "Cause there are limited shops so you just go in to places just for fun. Lol! Aiya, we really had time to waste so whatever. And went to smell perfumes at the atrium. HAHA!

Then we finally bought food and realised that we actually all didn't have lunch. LOL! And then we went to the arcade. Yes, BPP actually still has an arcade. Strange how it's still not closed but I guess there are still many kids around who love arcade. So Minglun was playing this game that is song tapping thing. I don't know what's the name of it. LOL! But ya, so being such nice friends, Wy, Swap and GD knew that me being me, I would most likely suck at that game and made me play. But it turns out, I really suck at the game. Lol! But eh, at least I never freaked out and give up halfway like they thought I would. Sheesh. But yes, I sucked. LOL!

But best part was when the 4 of us played the game together while Minglun just watched us in wonderment. LOL! It's this 16 grid tap thing. So we all took 4 grids to tap. And guess what? We actually failed. HAHAH! Yes, we kinda sucked. And probably 'cause too many people also quite confusing. But we did succeed in one of the lower levels. Lol! But aiya, teamwork yo. HAHA! Lousy teamwork lar but at least we tried. We are so incredibly lame I can't even.

Anyway, so after that GD went home and we went to the garden plaza to chill for awhile. Rare times when ML appeared. Haha! Talked about the weirdest stuffs like animals incest and children eating hamsters. HAHA! Yes, I have no idea how we actually came to that topic. Aft ML left, we went to EAC because I need to sit somewhere with a backing because I am weak. Sat and chilled for very long and yes, we kinda took the place as our home already lar ah. LOL!

I think this is the first time in a very long time where I actually post about legit activities stuffs instead of rants. HAHA! And overseas trip. AUSTRALIA! Coming soon. 'Cause if I delay further, I would only post about it one year later. Haha! But I guess 'cause today was a really freaking simple day but still damn awesome somehow. I really love days like that. Simple, chilling, talking and I don't know, just damn nice. I guess 'cause really very long never see everyone and very long since we really just sit around and talk properly. So that's kinda awesome. Still so many things to talk about though. Like SH's UK experience. That one will take awhile though. HAHA! 8 months worth of stuffs sia. And also our Australia. Haha! Ok lar, our Australia was just a short but awesome 5 days so we are happy.

And ah, I really can't wait to finally go overseas with them. It's kinda annoying how they know what I'll say 'cause I kinda repeat it so many times but they are still so annoying. But okay fine, still love them regardless.

Old friends don't always mean that they are your best friends. But if you are really lucky, they might just be and hell yea, they will be stuck with you for many more years to come since they have already been around for so long. And you are crazy hell blessed that you have them as constants in a life that is always changing. You can so proudly say "We have seen each other from when we were losers to who we are currently." And I'm quite very sure that "currently", we will all achieve much in life. It's pretty amazing how we grow into our each different lives but we will always conjure back together because we just will and we just can and because it's just us.

Something I thought about on some random day. Haha! Can't wait for full strength though. Been so long since we had everyone. Though it will be hard 'cause everyone has very very different schedules but yes, we really ought to and should meet up as a whole. Soon soon! I will do my best to somehow arrange a time where everyone can make it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment