HAHAH I really love how Swap's fist was perfectly positioned.
Anyway, so went to We The Kings's Concert on 4th June! Initially I was thinking whether to go 'cause I only know a few of their songs. But I had regretted many concerts and super crazy glad that I went for this 'cause it was damn freaking awesome. Like the atmosphere, the crowd, THEM. All were super crazy and awesome.
And of course, going with these crazy people. And how we made new friends. And how we looked like secondary school kids. LOL! For real. Like this girl below.
HAHA! Her first concert!! And wah I swear for her first concert, it was really a super good experience. She damn lucky!! And technically, she is not yet 20 years old as of today. Tsk.
OHYA! It was when we were queing for the toilet when this girl behind us just suddenly talk to us and she was sec 4 or first year of poly? And she thought Nisa and I were seconday school students. HAHA! We were damn happy somehow. LOL! Eh, it always feels nice to be called younger than your age. Somehow ah. Lol!
Concerts are pretty cool though. Like everyone is super friendly and you can really just make friends. Haha! And yea, those two are 17/18? And they also thought we were around their age. Nope nope. We are just young looking undergrads. HAHA!
So YAYAYYYY Concert. Haha! Super lazy to type on so erm. Some of the nicer photos first taken.
OMG I really like this shot though. It's towards the end of the concert already I think. And I think this was my best one out of all the photos I took. But okay lar, my main aim there wasn't to take photos.
Oh yes, weren't very in front actually. Like we were 5th row or something? Or even more. Then somehow, at the end of the concert, we were at the 3rd row. LOL!
YESS COLEY!! My favourite of them now. HAHA! I swear when he looked into the audience, it bloody hell feels like he is looking straight at you. HAHA! It's damn good feeling Heh.
AND FREAK SIA WE WERE REALLY THAT CLOSE TO THE STAGE!! HAHA! I think this wasn't the zoom-in version. BUT WOW, freaking awesome I swear.
Ok, I lazy to type more but I swear this is really the best concert I went to. In terms of the atmosphere wise. The audience were so good. And their songs are those that everyone can sing along to. Though there are some of their older songs that I wasn't very sure of but I knew most of them so it's freaking shiok. I SUPER LIKE.
But mosh pit is really crazy tiring. Unless you don't want to stand all the way to the front. Lol! But ok lar, stand in front then really got the mood. But yes, I am old. LOL! So I think during Check Yes Juliet, I was really tired for awhile and I never jump all the way or sing all the way. And Check Yes Juliet was one of the last few songs so spare me ah. Lol! But it was really crazy but mad awesome. I really like this concert feeling. Haha! Ok I really like concerts in general. They are just really really awesome. Heh.
OHYA!! But there were 2 trees near us. One crazy annoying guy who just block Swap like mad. And another woman who took turns to block Swap, Weiying, Nisa and I. LOL! 'Cause I think Swap got it first, then she moved away then Weiying then Nisa then me. And freak she's damn bloody tall. I realise in mosh pits, being tall really helps a lot. HAHA! But yes, you can end up being super annoying to the other people around you though 'cause really tree sia.
I think my favourite moment is when the entire audience sang with them. For Secret Valentine I think? How they just stop playing their instruments and hear us sing and we all sing damn well. HAHA! Well in that because everyone knew the lyrics to it. It really gives you the creeps.
['Cause if you jump
I will jump too
We will fall together
From the building's ledge
Never looking back at what we've done
We'll say it was love
'Cause I would die for you
On skyway avenue ]
Skyway Avenue - We The Kings
Ahhhh okay, they were really awesome and yes mad glad that I went for it. Though got the post-concert syndrome though. HAHA! But yes, still glad that I went for it.
AND OMG THE SCRIPT IS COMING AGAIN!!! CRAZY MAD EXCITED 'CAUSE LIKE FINALLYYYYYY. I kinda knew it will be anytime for them to come back soon 'cause they have a new album. HAHA! But freak so damn excited. Hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment