Sunday, 22 March 2015

let go

How? How am I supposed to just let go? I want to sing the song and be all like yea I am cool like that. But no, I can't. I can't let go and I really don't know why. I can't get over it. I'm stuck at status quo when I thought I was better.

Life, it has its ways to play tricks on you. You know you are gonna get hurt again but still you can't stop yourself. Honestly, I really don't know what the hell you want, Yi Fang.

First, you should just focus on yourself and doing things for yourself and just think about yourself. Stop thinking about other stuffs that honestly doesn't really matter. And don't get annoyed at yourself over stuffs that you really cannot control. True, you should be able to control your own feelings but sometimes they are just beyond control so you just have to deal with it.

Life sucks like that but you deal with it. Your feelings complicate you but you deal with it.

Just accept it and don't run away from it. Accept that you can't let go. Accept that you have those feelings. No matter how ridiculous and stupid they are. How long and how stupid you may feel. How it may not be worth it at all. Just accept it and embrace all of it because it's all part of you.

I'm pretty sure I'm not talking much sense now but I'm just really ranting so yea, deal with it. I guess someday I'll have it all figure out and I hope it will all be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment