Tuesday, 17 March 2015

what's important

Smile. Because life really isn't that bad.

Life right now is pretty crazy and busy. But I have my great times and bad and ok to be true, mostly nice times now HAHA! There are times when it's pretty hard and you get sleepless nights and you don't understand no shit about whatever you are studying. And feel damn freaking lost as to why you are in this course.

But then, you have really great people around you who can make you laugh and smile and just be really happy and thankful to have them in your life. And I miss my mama. She went to China for almost 2 weeks already but ok, she's gonna be back soon so yay!! But yea, mothers are really very important people in everyone's life. They are just important really. If I have to explain, it will take awhile.

But anyway, yea, haven't been updating here much 'cause there really isn't much time to just sit and type stuffs. 'Cause you will be typing other stuffs instead. Oh and internship. That's a freaking chore because somehow, you just don't get much replies and it's kinda frustrating having to wait for replies and all that.

Sigh, if I really don't have anything, I will just go travel and I don't know already actually. It's like not much back up plans so alright, we'll see how.

But I really do miss doing stuffs. Like cycling and all that. And laughing. Ok lar, I do laugh from time to time but it's just really just the hearty laugh. Until your head and your stomach hurts. Laughing over senseless stuffs. Until you just wanna die but so so happy.

Alright, a few more weeks and I'll be done with Year 2. Pretty scary how fast time goes by. Something we can never catch up to. But yea, I guess what really matters is enjoying the present and look forward to the future. To be honest, I really can't wait for the future sometimes. To really just see where I end up in, how my life plays out. But yes, I guess patience is impt. It takes time. Life takes time so just do what you have to do now and wait. HAHA

Yes, I will try to post nicer stuffs next time

No comments:

Post a Comment